Thursday, August 28, 2008

Callie news...


I tell ya what!! I thought boys were supposed to be the rough and tumble ones.. well Callie has proven to be quite accident prone.... On Monday while we were waiting on the front porch for Carter's bus to pull up Callie tumbled down the steps... 3 concrete ones... this pictures show the after math.. poor baby girl!!
She is about to push through 2 more teeth on the bottom.. I wish they would come on already.. she is quite miserable, drooly and isn't sleeping well from it, or at least that is what I blame all of the above on..lol!! Yesterday while I was getting my hair cut she was fussy. I had brought some mini 'nilla cookies along for her to snack on and a sippy cup.. .well she had already had a couple of cookies and I asked her what she wanted she said "cook ie" plain as day.. even my hair dresser understood!! Now I can't get her to say it again... go figure

No comments: