Friday, August 1, 2008

a boo*boo

Poor Tiny((Callie)) !! Today we went over to my mom's house to take a swim.. Tiny didn't wanna so I had to get out of the pool.. bummer. Once out she was a happy lil camper. Then the boys got out... Owen, being the 1st born has a natural "parent" element to him.. much to my dismay. He thinks he has to constantly pick Tiny up and bring her back to me. No matter if what she was doing was fine or not. Well today she had wonder a bit too far for his liking. He brings her back to me where I was sitting on the edge of the back porch. Tiny trips over Owen's foot and falls into the corner of the step. I pick her up and blood is gushing everywhere. I manage to keep cool and collected. Owen runs in the house for the phone, Mom runs in for paper towels(pressure for the wound) and I hold and rock my baby!! Owen comes back and says "what's dad's number?" He wanted to call his daddy. I told him there was nothing Jason could do... so then he says"should I call 911?" My lil "momma hen" was all worried and wanted to fix what was wrong. At least I know now that he can function in an emergency. So after I get the blood flow controlled I call her Ped. to let them know I was coming in..possible stitches. Once we are there the ped says that glue will work. So after close to 5 minutes of screaming we are back out the door.. All sealed up and ready for our next adventure. Tiny's ped. did however tell me that it will leave a small scar and that she isn't allowed to get it wet for 48 hrs.... I will try to take a pic of tomorrow .. at least the seal job

2 comments:

Becky said...

Aw, poor Callie!!! I'm glad she's ok.

Anonymous said...

awww poor Callie. I hope she heals up quickly and glad she is ok.

Shari