Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Domesticated??? Is that even a word??



Never in a million years did I think I would be as excited for a clothesline as I am !! I have become so domesticated that it almost hurts. Jason bought me an Amish style clothes line and put it up today. I was so excited that I ,in fact, had to wash some clothes so I could try this thing out. Can you say DORK!!! Callie was in heaven cuz she got to run around and play while I hung out the wash. Today was a perfect day to hang it out... nice breeze a blowin. And of course I had to take some pictures of it. I never thought I would be happy about something like this. Jason says he can't wait to see how big of a difference it makes in our electric bill.. . men!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I so want one of those!! Brandon's friends family has that and I love it! She can reel in the line from her deck. Silly things that excite us, eh?

Fussy Pants said...

This is the cutest post ever, Kristy. I just adore you! I'm totally a dork about things like this, too. Ever since I was a little kid, nothing made me happier than a brand new pillow. Still does. It's the little things, eh?