Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Callie..my toddler tornado



Callie has become soooooo mobile that it is literally unsafe to turn my back on her... She climbs anything that she can get a toe grip on.. oh my!! Her newest thing to climb is our dining room chairs which then in turn she will climb right on top of the table... I am serious. Yesterday alone, I bet I pulled her down at least a dozen time.. sooo not fun





This morning after I was finishied making my bed... I go out to the living room to find that Owen & Carter had dumped a bag full of candy out and one of them opened a bag of mini-m&m's for Callie and she was steadily picking them off of the floor and eating them.... When I walked into the room she threw her hand up to wave "hi" at me. She was in a candy heaven and was very mad at me for removing her from it... What a stinker!!
Her biggest thing right now is to follow behind as I am picking up . However she is not just following .. she is ripping toys right back out.. it's like a game to her.. Mommy picks up and I pull it back out!! OH MY.. I just had a thought.. What am I gonna do when Owen & Carter go back to school?? They are my lil mommies and help keep her out of trouble when I am doing "chores" !!

No comments: