Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're doing the right thing

Last night the boys slept over at Nanna & Pap's house. Nothing unusual there. Well mom & I had plans this morning so I was to be over there by 8:30... Here is where the problem starts... Pap usually gives Owen his ADHD med. and well he forgot this morning because he over slept and had a meeting at 9:00. This unknown to me until close to 10:30 and we were already too far from home for me to go back and give it to him.... Well we went to K*Mart.. Owen was bouncing off the racks, hiding in them, being loud with Callie and just couldn't control himself. I got very upset with him in the store. I know he can't help it but it is still hard for me to see him behave so unruly and not do anything about it.. In the car Owen had a hard time not touching Carter. mercy!! Then mom & I stopped at a few yard sales.. why? I don't know! My 2 boys were so rotten.. Carter was feeding off of Owen's energy.
On days where Owen's medicine is forgotten, I know I we have made the correct choice for everyone involved!!!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That is exactly how it is with Brandon. I know I am doing the right thing with regard to his meds when I see him not able to concentrate or act right. Its hard when we forget the meds!