Thursday, August 7, 2008

My MRI

I am sure most of you know about my MRI.. in case you don't here's a little background on why...
About a week and half ago I went to my Dr. for strep throat, 2nd time in 4 months. While I was there I thought I would mention my terrible migraines that Jason has been begging me to talk to him about anyway. Ya know a 2fer... Oh while I'm here kind thing. Well he asked for a little background like if I ever had them before and how often I get them and so forth.. Well I used to get them back in my late teens ,early 20's but not as intense as now and they are much more often.. which I think that they are stress related.. Now you know I have no reason to be stressed..lol !!
Anyway my DR. decided that I should have a MRI to have my brain looked at to make sure nothing else is going on.... I was very nervous about the whole thing.. Jason tried to comfort me by telling me "Mom had many of these" which did nothing to ease my fears! So tonight was the big night... I found the the thing very comforting.. it was a tight fit.. glad I am not more bootylicious than I am or I don't think I would have fit in the darn machine...I prayed the whole time I was in the machine and I know that Jesus was with me helping me cope with my fears. That was a great feeling! Anyway it is now over and done.. Now I have to wait until next week to get the results from my DR.........

No comments: