Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Summer Preview

I found a lady on Craigslist that lists Gymbo clothes for a really good price. This is the 2nd time I have bought from her. Today when I picked up & said "just email me when you are ready to sell more!" Then she told me about her yearly yardsale where she sells her Old Navy & Children's Place stuff for a buck a piece.. SCORE!!
Here is what I picked up today..


dress from the tennis match line:


Complete outfit from Beach shack line:
Shorts (NWT): tank & Sandals
A mixed lot:: Palm Springs & spring Rainbow



Love this one:: Tropical Garden outfit
Complete with sunhat(nwt), shorts(nwt), tank(nwt) & sandals



Complete outfit from Bon Voyage line:
pants, "dad" T, and short sleeve hoodie (all NWT) and socks
I got all this for less than 50 bucks.. what a bargain!!

1 comment:

The Neally Family said...

SCORE!!! I love the outfits you got. That is so awesome and she looks fabulous in them.