Tuesday, January 5, 2010

regal bedroom

I redone my bedroom.. It took much much longer than I had planned. I started late Saturday morning. Since it is the bedroom I just couldn't move everything out and paint. I had to paint in sections.. what a pain that was. Then the paint took "multiple" coats.. so not fun! I finished painting yesterday afternoon but still need to find homes for everything that was in my room. I have decided to purge things out that I am not attached to .. and what doesn't match. My room was purple and sage.. with angels and fairies. Now is sleek and regal.

4 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

absolutely stunning! worth all the work i know you and jason put into it!

my life said...

jason! ha!! how much hard work did he do..none!!

fluffyslippers said...

oh my! my bad hun ;) YOU did an amazing job! all the more reason to be proud!

The Neally Family said...

Beautiful! You always do such a great job decorating.