Monday, August 31, 2009

..:::dentists & doctors:::..

In the past week or so we have been to see the boys Dr. & a new dentist to get ready for the upcoming school year...

Carter had to get 2 shots.. chicken pox & I forget the other.. Owen's was just a routine med check for his adhd and physical..to which the ped. changed Owen's rx to Vyvanse. I think it could be tuned up a bit more.

And the dentist appointments .. they are another story all together... Carter's was just for a cleaning since we were there in the beginning of the month for his emergency crown.... but he still has 2 more silver crowns to get and 2 fillings, I think.




Owen's was for a cleaning and x*rays... He has 2 teeth with cavities.. 1 is small so a very small white filling and the other has a cavity on the top and the backside(its a back molar). They are gonna put a silver crown on it.. I think this dentist office is all about those silver crowns.




Callie has an appointment for her very 1st check up on the 2nd of Sept. I sure hope it goes better for my wallets sake!

1 comment:

The Neally Family said...

The boys are so brave for the dentist. I hope Callie's appt. goes well.