Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Carter is 5

I can hardly believe that my baby boy is 5 years old today ** sniff sniff** !! His birthday literally snuck up on me. .Jason and I had to out shopping for his gift last night. We still didn't find the main gift.. we went to Target! FYI...They do not have a nice selection of bikes..
Later today I plan on taking his yearly portraits. He is very excited about that.. he wants to do it now but I am waiting until after lunch and the babies are down for their naps so I can focus just on him :)

some how he got a broken tooth for his birthday. .not a very nice gift is it?? I called the dentist and they aren't in the Lancaster office on Tuesdays, so he has to wait until tomorrow at 2:30:(

His party is on Saturday.. Cars theme...I still have to figure out what kind of food we will be serving up.. Boy this year I haven't been prepared at all for the kids birthdays.. maybe it's my own way of not wanting to see my babies getting older.






Here are the results from his photo shoot:::














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and getting so darn big! Happy Birthday Carter!

Shari

The Neally Family said...

Kristy- Carter is so handsome! I can't get over how cute he is. I love his styled hair too. :) That lollipop pic is adorable and I love the last one.

fluffyslippers said...

GORGEOUS! i love the last one best. he's such a ham for the camera which is awesome! you sure do make some gorgeous kids kristy. well jason too ;-)