Thursday, October 30, 2008

just a trim

I have been noticing that Callie's bangs are getting long wispy ends that are starting to get in her eyes. I try to side sweep her hair to keep it out but her hair is so silky that it doesn't stay over. So I try bows.. HA!! You would think that she would leave those things in since she has had something in her hair since birth.. PLEASE.. The moment I'm not looking she yanks it out.. hair and all!!
So I decided that she needed just a tiny trim of her bangs.. Good Grief what am I about to do, I asked myself.. Was it not just this week that I messed up Owen's hair due to wormy pants and now I am actually gonna attempt to trim ms.antsy pantsy's bangs!!
I started with a good bath! Let her play a Lil and then my plan was to cut them just before I got her out so I wouldn't have Lil red hairs everywhere. Oh my gosh!! that slippery Lil worm would barely let me comb her hair. So after I was done with her bath I wrapped her up in the towel and sat her down on my bathroom counter.. where she had way too much stuff to get at!
Luckily enough when I got her hair combed just right(after she was done trying to comb it) she held really still while I snipped every so gently.. maybe she was hold still because I was squeezing her cheeks. Well whatever the reason she held still!!

this one really isn't a good BEFORE pic but I adore it...




AFTER..

3 comments:

Shari said...

Awww good job Kristy.Callie is so darn cute.

The Neally Family said...

Great job! She's so cute. Must have been a huge relief that she stayed` still`. Love the kitty sweater!

Joanna said...

They turned out GREAT! What a cute little girl you have!