Monday, June 14, 2010

where did my baby go??

I can't believe that 3 yrs have gone by so quickly! Good bye diapers. Good bye bottles. Good bye baby!

Today I have reminisced on my delivery of our one & only lil girl.. I was to go in on the 14th to be induced but labor & delivery called me bright and early(6:30) to tell me they were full and to call on the 15th.. who does this to a just about to bust pregnant woman in June! Once there (on the 15th) I had the BEST delivery out of all 3 and she was my biggest at 8lbs 11oz!



Callie is so full of life & personality.. she has a stubborn streak a mile wide! She lives up to her hair color, that is for sure.


Some of Callie's favorite things are dollies babies dogs Dora barbie Autumn her daddy Good luck Charlie (show on Disney) her dinky(blanket)

She loves to spend the night with her nana & pap ride her new bike swing torment her brothers sing make a mess playing house

She is afraid of worms the loudness of Pap's bike her daddy's power tools
Callie is an amazing little girl who lights up our world & I couldn't imagine our life without her!

Happy 3rd Birthday Callie Alyssa

No comments: