Monday, June 14, 2010

another year older

Yesterday I turned 33.. there was no celebration as I planned Callie's birthday party on the same day....
As I reflect what has happened in the past year I can see how blessed I am.. not just me but my whole family.

Some of the note worthy things that happened in a year(no particular order)

*visiting family * Disney World * seeing old friends * Dad surviving a massive heart attack * Owen struggling with school * Carter loosing his 1st tooth * Callie learning to pedal * trips to the zoo * making new friends * watching my children grow * several home improvements * letting go of lil Charlie * watching Carter flourish at school * surviving another year of soccer * trips with friends to the mountains * welcoming a new baby in our extended family * a blizzard * potty training Callie *
Life moves so quickly that it is hard to believe that another year has come & gone

No comments: