Saturday, July 4, 2009

Callie's 1st real Hair cut

I thought that Callie needed to get a real haircut to even up a lot of her layers that grew in naturally. So I made an appointment with my new hairdresser, Kathy, for today.. July 4th.






















































I can't say that I am overjoyed by this cut :(
Kathy done a wonderful job working with her.. but the cut has totally changed my baby girl!
Carter & Owen went along with me and Carter said after Kathy was done.. "I hate it! I hate Callie's hair!" Jason on the other hand thinks it looks cute. When I came home I cried because of it.. Ya' know when she turned 1, I as ok.. when she turned 2 ,I was ok.. but for some reason this haircut made realize that she isn't a baby anymore!!!




















6 comments:

The Neally Family said...

Awww. Kristy, it's cute! But yes she is growing up so I know what you mean about her looking older. It looks so cute from the side.

Joanna said...

I think it looks really cute!! It does make her look a bit older though and I know that is hard. BUT, it is CUTE!

Aunt Jan said...

The hair is really cute on her, and it did make her look a little older. Very cute.
Love Jan

fluffyslippers said...

awww sweets i can totally understand what you mean. it is a beautiful cut and she looks stunning but definately a "big girl" stunning rather than a baby stunning. hang in there :-)
xoxooox

Becky said...

I like it! Very stylish. :)

Mom said...

Kristy,
Beleive me she will always be the baby....I think it's her actions that make her look older...She looks soooocute.Love,Mom