Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

This past Sunday was Mother's Day.. well I guess you should've known that and if you didn't then you screwed up! HA!
My boys got me some very thoughtful gifts. Jason got me a lovely card and a bracelet that says "MOM" on it. Owen made me a hand flower. The flower itself is his hand.. way cool! Carter grew me some marigolds at school.
I need to plant them. He grew some for me last year and I ended up letting them die... (bad mommy, I know!)On Sat. Jason stopped with the boys, Callie and I to let the boys pick out some flowers for me.. pink tulips!
Jason made me a heart-shaped pancake Sunday morning.. I thought that was so sweet!
I guess all in all it was a good day.. unless you factor in the part where I had to sit in the van with all 3 kids while he went into CVS to buy my card, that was to "my wife" and then he signed it from him & the kids... uless you factor in that he forgot to give me my bracelet(which i prompted him to buy) until we got ready to go to my mom's.. unless you factor in that i cried over him not doing anything on his own for me.. unless you.. well you get the idea!

2 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

awww hun. the gifts from the kids are nice. maybe jason will be more on the ball next year. i'll be happy to email him a reminder :-) xoxoxox

my life said...

yep the kids rocked!