Monday, May 4, 2009

come back kid

Saturday's soccer game was a great game... it was very competitive and lots of action. You didn't want to blink an eye or you would've risked missing a goal!

The start was rough... we were missing 2 players, that left us with only 5 on the field. Those boys ran their butts off let me tell you. At the half, we were down 4 points.. the score was 0-4. Coach Laura must have gave those boys one great pep talk because after the half our team came back.. with a vengeance! It was great to watch the team pull together and use team work. Coach Laura does a wonderful job with Team France! She gives them encouragement and keeps it fun but yet she shows them what they are doing wrong! A winning combination in my book! Owen wants her as a coach next year(I doubt that will happen though).

So any way.. the final score was 8 up! and Owen scored all but 1 of those points! He was on a mission.

2 comments:

The Neally Family said...

I love the action shot! He's definitely growing up.

my life said...

Thanks Lea, however I don't get credit for that cool shot. Another mom took it and sent it to me.