Sunday, January 25, 2009

City of Cars by Owen Sensenig


Owen choose to do the schools science fair this year... He was able to choose between a project or a collection. He picked the collection and of course he done Cars.. surprise. I was just that .. surprised when we counted and found out that he has 102! no wonder why i felt like i was seeing them everywhere!
I told Owen that next year he wont be allowed to do this because I felt like I was pulling his teeth on this project.. i had to basically give him the answer on how to do this thing in a question form and hope that he answered correctly! I felt like I was doing most of the work and I didn't want his project to be the one that everyone knew was done by the parent and not the student.. Nope that was Owen.. it was the brothers that he was sandwiched between. I wish i would have taken a picture of their displays.. Amazingly the two looked almost identical but one was on dinosaurs and the other just animals!
anyway, I talked to a mother from Owen's class and found that she had the same problem with her daughter( the pulling teeth part. it was nice to know that I wasn't the only parent going through that!
Owen received a 5$ gift card to DQ and a ribbon of participation!

2 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

well it looks awesome! i love it and mmm DQ!
susan

Anonymous said...

Hey Owen,Way to go love,Nana