Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tid Bits.....

Ok so I have 2 sick kiddos.. no fun what so ever.. I had Carter at the Dr. on Friday for an ear infection and a nasty cold.. he gave him antibiotics.. 2x a day for 10 days.. something else I need to remember with my mommy brain! While I was there I stated that Callie looks like she is catching what Carter has.. He said let's watch her before I put her on antibiotics. So guess what?? We were back yesterday(Monday)!! Now he said it looks like teething or sinus infection or a combo of both so now she is on the same thing as Carter 2x a day for 10 days.. let's do the math here...that is 40 doses of medicine.. how many will i forget to give?? Oh I don't want to forget to mention on miserable Callie is... It's getting quite unbearable!!

Now my turn... I have an sinus infection(just like clock work for this time of the year!) so now I am on antibiotics.. Oh what fun!! however I think mine is 3x a day for 10 days.. now who is keeping track here .. that is 70 doses of medicine.. oh my mommy brain is gonna fail!! Now the fun part.. I almost fell down my stairs about 3 months ago and have been suffering with knee pain ever since so I asked my Dr. about it yesterday... I have ripped my cartilage in my knee..He is sending me MRI & X-ray of that knee.. I just had a MRI(well in the last 3 months or so) If this shows what he thinks it is, I will be heading off to the Orthopedic DR. and will be having surgery on my right knee.. oh what fun!!
Well it's time for me to perform my motherly duties and go whip somebodies butt.. there has been nothing but chaos in the living room while I am typing this out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Kristy.....I love you,Mom