Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas has come & gone

The kids got a lot of practical things this year but Carter says it was "The Best Christmas Ever!!" They also got a few choice toys.. like a kitchen for Callie , a Leapster for Carter & a gamecube for Owen (yes I know it's not an up to date system, but he loves it anyway!!) of Course we had Christmas at my mom & dad's where they got loaded up on the goods there.. Then there was Christmas with Jason's family.. more goodies all the way around!! we still have 1 more Christmas shin-dig to go to but that isn't until the 10th of Jan.

Jason surprised me with a willow tree, the mother & daughter. I had already got my Christmas the new T.V. and my new camera but I guess I made it pretty clear that I would still like to have a lil something under the tree to unwrap. He done good!!

No comments: