Thursday, April 8, 2010

Learning to pedal


Callie has been trying to learn to pedal a trike for a little bit now but would get super frustrated and throw tantrums when she just couldn't get it. (I wonder where she gets them from) Then she got backwards down pat and was cruisin around the driveway in reverse..LOL! I worked with her for 2 days(not full days) and she finally got it! She is so proud on her trike.. yelling "look at me, I peddling!"

Then it happened.. I was leaving to go get Owen from soccer on Tuesday night & I didn't look behind my van.. C-R-U-N-C-H!!!! Yep, I backed over it. It bent the tires good and proper & the back deck... plus it left a nice red stripe on my bumper. I thought it done more damage to my van than what it did.. so for that I feel lucky. I think we can get some replacement wheels for it and it will be fine. In the mean time she is riding Owen's old dump truck trike...lol

No comments: