Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Eggs

Yesterday I boiled our eggs.. I am so proud of myself for thinking ahead on this and doing them yesterday and letting them sit in my frige stinking it up for a day!

Tonight after supper we colored them. The only color Callie wanted to use was.. PINK! Big surprise there..NOT
We colored 2 dozen... 1 for the park egg hunt that I wrote "Jesus ♥'s you" on all them & then a dz. for Peggy's house. That is where Easter is at this year. It is to be a beautiful weekend around 70 on Easter day. It will be great weather for hunting eggs.

Carter dippin an egg



Callie stirring hers




Owen refused to look at me



Owen & Jason.. he hogged all the eggs!!



Pap over seeing Carter



Callie with 1 of her pink eggs



1/2 of our loot

1 comment:

fluffyslippers said...

gorgeous! i love all their cute expressions kristy, what a beautiful family you have :)