Saturday, December 19, 2009

1st good snowfall for the winter

This morning we woke up to such a beautiful sight.. SNOW!! It has been snowing all day and it is to continue into tomorrow morning. It is a true Noreastern storm.
We have got a good amount already. Jason has the snow blower fired up and the boys were chomping at the bit to get out and play since 8:30 this morning. They were afraid it was gonna go away before they got to play in it. They had to wait until Callie went down for her nap because she woke with a fever & of course I didn't want her to go out in it. Poor lil girl :( misses the first good snow!

So after she fell asleep I got to go out for a bit to snap up a few pictures of my boys playing in the snow and I have got to tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new camera. You can see why in these pictures.

Home ♥ sweet ♥ Home


Love this one of Carter


Owen trying to snowboard (it didn't work)


Brothers ♥




Jason doing donuts with the go-cart!!

No comments: