Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins....

About 2 weeks ago, I guess, I took the boys to pick pumpkins at a local farm.. Boy was that a mistake. It had rained off & on all day long.. Owen was a muddy mess by the time we left there.. silly boy!!

The boys & Callie
(notice how Carter is pulling his pant
legs.. he doesn't like to get dirty)





Ms. Callie




Owen with the biggest pumpkin he could find :)






Carter & our harvest


Charlie even got a lil pumpkin


And I can't forget Ms. Baby Jane
(this was taken at Mom's house)

2 comments:

The Neally Family said...

So fun! I love Callie's dress. Perfect for the day. Charlie's little pumpkin is cute too. I can't believe Owen picked up that giant pumpkin.

my life said...

yeah I know.. I am surprised he didn't give himself a hernia.. Mom said it weighed a ton!!