Monday, June 15, 2009

I think I am gonna cry...

My baby girl turns 2 today!! I can't believe that Callie is 2 already! As I look back in my memories that are stored away for safe keeping(until Alzheimer's hits..lol) I am amazed at how precious of a child she is.. the only girl of 3 kids, the only one with gorgeous red hair & a gift from God indeed!!
The Past 2 years have flown by so fast.. I don't want to blink my eyes for I am afraid that I will miss the next 2 years. She has her daddy wrapped very tight around that little finger of hers. It's almost cute.. well it is really!! She has my attitude which isn't really a good thing sometimes. She can really lay on the tantrums. And the scream that comes out of her mouth.. It really does hurt the ears... Please let that stop soon!!
In the past 2 years I have watched my baby grow more and more everyday.. from needing me to do everything for her to becoming an independent toddler that gets very mad if she can't do something all on her own. jeez I wonder where she gets that from??! Not from me.. heheheheee
She can skip,hop & run... she is speaking 3-4 word sentences... she is amazing!!
Happy birthday Princess

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Callie!!! :)

fluffyslippers said...

happy birthday sweet love!

Mom said...

Hey Baby!
You have done such a great job as usual on your blog.You family is as beautiful as mine...Love you,Mom