Tuesday, April 28, 2009

new living room..yay!!

I have painted the living room. .the color: dried grass! the funny thing about this color is it first looks a tan color and then the longer you are in there, the greener it looks.. weird! We also bought new sofas! It has been fun keeping the 3 pairs of grubby hands off of it! They aren't allowed near until hands & faces have been washed:: with soap! after eating at the table. no snacks either! I am such a mean mommy!! Now if only I could get my act together and figure out how I want to re hang my stuff!

Carter on the new love seat

a shot of the curtains I made above the secretary desk mom gave me


The curtains I made for the picture window

2 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

it all looks gorgeous! how posh

my life said...

Thanks.. i really like the fabric i used for the curtains.. it is a paisley print.. i love paislies!!