Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sick again...

Callie had been running a fever for 2 days so I have been giving her tylenol and motrin to help bring it down. Then late lastnight she started sound "horse" .. today she wasn't getting any better. In fact she was acting like it hurt to swallow and didn't eat much. So I decided to take her to the Dr. before they closed for the weekend....
Callie now has croop!! My poor baby girl sounds sooo awful. She can hardly cry. The Dr. put her on a steriod, antibiotic and breathing treatments... AGAIN!! If you remember she was bad sick just 3 wks. ago.. Please pray that the medicines the Dr. prescribed for her to work quickly so she can be her normal lil self again.

1 comment:

The Neally Family said...

You've been really busy with your blog! I hope Callie starts feeling better soon and I love your mini-van!