Thursday, May 22, 2008

almost 1 year old





The other day I took Callie's pictures for her birthday invites.. She is 11 months in the pics. It's hard for me to imagine that she is gonna be 1 year old in less than a month.. Where did that year go? I still remember going in to Labor & delivery to have her like it was yesterday. She amazes me with everything new that she is learning... like she can climb the stairs (getting down them is another story), she loves to walk while holding on to a finger(although she doesn't need that finger, lazy baby), she says bubba, dadda, wazat?, papp, and she whispers !! That week that she was sick she ended up cutting 3 teeth .. that is crazy 3 teeth in a week. She still isn't sleeping all night long.. someone needs to fill her in on how to do this...lol. She loves being outside to play and will play in her pack-n-play for hours while i am busy doing yard work.... yay me!! She is drinkin out of a sippy cup .. she loves chocolate milk but then again, who doesn't????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my beautiful lil Angel.
I love you Nana.