Saturday, February 6, 2010

** Snow... and lots of it ** Blizzard of twenty ten **




It started snowing yesterday around 5ish... it is still snowing as I type and it's 9:15 a.m! I hear the snowblower working overtime out there with Jason behind it.
So far we have gotten around 14-16" with lots of wind so that gives plenty of snow drifts. Before Jason went out to snowblow, I sent him out with my camera.. Here is what he came back in with..
the carport..




the drifts on the shed




The garage side of the house...



the front of the house



I'll have him take more after he is all done so you can see how deep it was in places

1 comment:

fluffyslippers said...

OMG kristy! i'd be out there doing my snow angels! i hope you are well stocked in the pantry, have plenty of hot coffee and a good snuggle buddy :) i wish i was there with you! so jealous :(