Sunday, April 6, 2008

home~made with love


I found this neat material at my local Wal*Mart that had smocking on it.The print is cherries[I have a love for cherries] So I bought some and made Callie a dress out of it. Simple enough, right? WRONG!! Every time I tried to fit the material on her for measuring Callie would scream.. I had the hardest time figuring out where to place my ribbon straps on it! After all said and sewn, it turned out beautiful. I love it. Then of course I have now found another use for my ribbon addiction... sewing it on to fold-over socks to create a cute ruffle. So now I can make her match form head to toe...I will be the 1st to admit it.. I am a DORK!!

1 comment:

The Neally Family said...

She looks so sweet. I love the way she's just slightly shrugging her shoulders and holding her hands. Very precious.